Experienced Research Consultant FMCG
Functie omschrijving Experienced Research Consultant FMCG
A great job for an experienced Research Consultant at a new generation agency stretching the boundaries of marketing research (nominated as one of the top 3 most innovative marketing research agencies in the world)!
You will be responsible for performing marketing analyses & consulting projects based on extensive quantitative market research data, working closely with the other Research Managers and Project & Method Managers across their offices. You will inspire marketers of cool companies such as Douwe Egberts, Bavaria, Nutricia en Tony’s Chocolonely.
Your main responsibilities
- At first, depending on your experience you will dive into data analysis to fully grasp the company way of working. Soon you will evolve to guiding junior research consultants and/or data analysts responsible for data cleaning, analysis & first reporting
- Based on gathered market research data you conduct advanced analyses and co-design insightful reports with actionable recommendations that support our clients in their strategic decision-making process
- You team up with Research Directors who will directly coach & support you. Together, you are responsible for the complete set-up, organization and execution of market research studies
- You are in close contact with national as well as international customers to deliver high value content and services
- You gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains, both within the projects you are involved in, and within training
- You will be supported in developing commercial customer contacts and in due time you will develop and maintain a customer portfolio and get account management responsibility in the FMCG sector
Functie eisen Experienced Research Consultant FMCG
- Master’s degree (e.g. Economics, Psychology, Marketing Management) with a solid marketing knowledge and interest in market research. Majors or Masters in marketing, market research or econometrics are recommended.
- Min. 3 years of relevant experience in quantitative research
- Proficient knowledge of English (oral and written) and Dutch; Any other language is an asset
- Adequate skills in various areas of word processing, spreadsheets, presentation tools, databases and statistical packages (SPSS)
- Good oral and written presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind
- Team player
- Result-oriented & proactive
- Systematic & organizational orientation
- Creative, humorous & fun to work with a smile ;-)
Over the last 10 years, they have grown at an amazing 25% a year. Their recipe for success: a never ceasing enthusiasm, a lot of hard work, a culture of sharing, and permanent innovation.