Interim Intelligence Specialist
Functie omschrijving Interim Intelligence Specialist
In this role you design, execute and analyse research to create the foundation for insight generation that will feed into the continuous development of the organization
The key deliverables are:
- Build strong partnerships within and outside the different companies to get the best understanding of what insight is needed to impact the business
- Make insights and facts accessible and communicate them in a clear and actionable way
- Support in creating a culture of insight and intelligence across organisations
- Build a deep understanding of today’s world through consumers’ and customers’ eyes
- Plan, coordinate and/or execute projects
You will be reporting to the Intelligence Manager.
Duration: estimated 6 to 8 months
Start date: Mid February
40 hours per week
Location: Delft – expected to be around 30% travel (in Europe)
Functie eisen Interim Intelligence Specialist
You enjoy to generate and collect data and turn them into insights that help people understand their business better. You have strong analytical skills and you would like to work with reoccurring data analyses. You bring a strategic mind set, agility and a drive for continuous learning. Sharing insight in a clear and inspiring way comes natural to you. Being a self-starter, you show initiative and you are pro-active. You can relate to the retail industry and would love to contribute to make the organization even better in the future. You are curious curious to learn more about customers.
What more are we looking to find in you?
- Extensive all-round research experience with deep knowledge of research design, methods/tools and trends
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills with proven ability to form strong interdependent working relationships in and outside the organization
- Experience in complex project and stakeholders management
- Some expertise in one of the following areas would be a plus: business development (market and product), brand building measurement, range performance measurement, product and service evaluation
- Holistic understanding of international business (retail, brand building, range, supply)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with research experience
- Fluency in English, written and spoken