Display Team Lead
Job description Display Team Lead
Do you want to implement and manage display advertising campaigns across various ad-serving platforms? Does the idea of working in a motivated team excite you and are you constantly willing to share knowledge and bring the team to a next level? Then you might be the new Display Team Lead of our client!
Together with two other specialists, the Display Team Lead is part of the Online Marketing Team (OMT). The OMT is a young and dynamic group of people of ~15 professionals (SEM, SEO, Display- and Affiliate Marketing) with big ambitions and a true passion for online marketing. The OMT is responsible for the online marketing strategy and execution for all the company's brands across Europe.
As Display Team Lead, you are responsible for setting and implementing our display advertising strategy and affiliate marketing across 7 markets with a view to meet ambitious goals. In addition, this role includes a cross functional responsibility as mobile acquisition lead across online channels. As such you will be part of the mobile group, which includes team members from various departments and will represent the online marketing team and channels.
- Lead team to scale and optimize digital marketing and media campaigns across the portfolio of brands.
- Use data to optimize large budgets and bids and to expand, evolve, and optimize media programs.
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to team members on strategy.
Job requirements Display Team Lead
For this position, we are looking for someone with an enthusiastic and proactive character, who can quickly pick up the business, set priorities and take ownership of the display advertising portfolio. You are analytical, autonomous and have strong experience within Display Advertisement, especially retargeting and Facebook.
You also have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- A minimum of 5 years of online marketing experience
- At least 1-2 years experience leading/ managing others
- You have experience in at least one or more ad serving, bid management and campaign management tools (doubleclick, appnexus, turn etc.)
- Demonstrated ability of developing and growing Display Marketing portfolio
- Exceptional ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple manner
- Extensive knowledge of Facebook marketing Mobile/ App experience strongly preferred
- Solid knowledge of Affiliate marketing
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with ability to handle multiple and changing priorities
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) Good/excellent knowledge of a second language (Dutch, Swedish, German or Norwegian) would be a plus
At our client people work hard, have fun and never forget to celebrate their successes. They value innovation, creating high-quality products and delivering the best customer experience and service. They are a fast-growing company that combines an ecommerce mind-set with a tangible and emotional product. Besides their famous annual New Year's party and summer party, they end the week with Friday afternoon drinks.
- Awesome colleagues from all corners of the globe
- A fun and challenging ecommerce surrounding in a dynamic and international environment
- Competitive compensation and an environment to develop yourself
- Informal and hands-on work culture
- Room for you to do things your way, growth to improve and excel
- Two minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station with a fantastic view of the city
- Recent vervuld
- 3-5 jaar
- 6-10 jaar