Freelance Webmaster/Digital Marketeer Luxury Industry
For my client Élitis, a French company in high end luxury decoration, I am looking for a Webmaster/Digital Project Manager. The company is based in Toulouse and operates worldwide.
They want to work with a freelancer for a longer period of time, starting in March/April for four days a week.
- You will manage the websites of our their brands: Élitis, Asteré and CMO Paris.
- You will oversee the coordination of content in line with the marketing/com action plan.
- You will manage the technical management of the sites: ensuring relations with the host and managing first level technical incidents in website operations in a reactive manner.
- You will ensure that the sites are well adapted to the different interfaces (computers, mobiles, tablets, etc.).
- You will be on watch for new digital technologies and a driving force in the development of their digital ecosystem.
- With your SEA expertise, you will help determine the strategy in this area to increase traffic and leads.
- You will be the Google Analytics specialist at Elitis, Asteré and CMO. You will manage the tool, think proactively about the impact of new website developments, and maintain views. You will analyze the results and prepare reports.
- You will optimize the content on the websites to achieve high scores in the search engines.
- You will set up email campaigns, manage databases and analyze the results.
- You will update referencing sites (feeds, updates, implementation of digital actions)
- You will manage digital campaigns in relation to the marketing department.
- You are proficient in SEO, SEA ans Google Analytics.
- You have knowledge of Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- You have extensive experience in setting up email campaigns by e-mail (Mailchimp or other tools).
- You follow new developments in the field and are aware of new digital tools and techniques (such as 3D).
- You have an affinity for design, luxury goods, interior design and aesthetics.
- You work well under deadline pressure and have an excellent eye for detail.
- You have a sense of priority.
- You like to work in a team and also show initiative.
- You are inquisitive, flexible, versatile and independent.
- You have an excellent knowledge of English and it is a plus if you can communicate in French.
- You preferably have a Master’s degree / specialized in communication / digital.
- Integrate a stimulating and varied work environment in an international and creative company.
- Immerse yourself in an exciting professional world (interior decoration).
- A position to be created and developed.
- The possibility of taking training courses.