International Marketing & Communication Lead
Job description International Marketing & Communication Lead
For my client Viaservice I am looking for a International Marketing & Communication Lead. One of the product groups they manage is TransFollow, the standard for the digital consignment note, based on the eCMR. TransFollow as founding father of the eCMR is one of the most innovative developments in the logistic sector at present.
Their recently renewed product suite as well as their new branding, opens new markets and opportunities. Facilitating growth by profound marketing efforts, supporting our local sales force and distributors, the independent role we offer, sets ground for future expansion. A nice entry point for you to bring the renewed product to market in a still rather conservative market in Europe and behind. With your drive, skills and personality, you will participate in enabling our growth targets, growing our marketing department and you will be our marketing lead.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Create, execute and safeguard the overall marketing, branding and communication policy and plans
- Create, maintain, guard and execute actions based on the communication and promotion calendar, based on the promotion policy in close cooperation with management.
- Advice pro-actively and reactive regarding activities to be adopted on the communication and promotion calendar.
- Prepare, organize and arrange, in cooperation with the management and sales staff, national and international events (conferences, meetings, participation on exhibitions and fairs).
- Support the development and execution of trainings for new customers and countries, aligned with possible new releases.
- Create content for newsletters, website and social media, issue press- and news releases
- Owner and management of websites, social media domains
- Initiator, creator and owner of campaigns, support local distributors with their marketing activities
- Set the groundwork for future database marketing activities, SEO optimization
- Responsible for the management, maintenance and safeguarding of the TransFollow corporate identity and branding.
- First point of contact for press relations and facilitates press contacts.
- Point of contact and sparring partner for distributors and stakeholders in various countries regarding communication and marketing expressions.
- Bachelor level in marketing and communications, added with completed relevant trainings and courses
- A minimum of 4 to 6 years’ experience in a similar role, either in a larger team or within a marketing company
- All round marketing skills from organizing events, fairs, conference to setting up campaigns
- Familiar working in a dynamic, fast changing international environment
- Self-driven, pro-active and able to work individually with short communication lines to management
- Excellent communication skills, commercial focus, drive, ambition and experience
- Excellent knowledge of English, Dutch and preferable added with French and another language
- You are representative, self-starting, creative, communitive strong, customer centric, a networker, commercial savvy and sincere.
- You have a structured way of working and good planning and organizing skills.
- Open in communication, direct and a pleasant person
Viaservice is an internationally operating company with its offices in Geneva and Amsterdam. One of the product groups they manage is TransFollow, the standard for the digital consignment note, based on the eCMR. TransFollow as founding father of the eCMR is one of the most innovative developments in the logistic sector at present. TransFollow offers shippers, carriers and receivers more control and visibility over their logistic processes. Any supply chain partner can connect to the TransFollow platform, exchanging data via their own inhouse software solutions. Pick-up and deliveries are signed for digitally and the status of the shipment can be followed.
TransFollow cooperates closely with (inter)national transport and logistics branch organizations. Distributors in the various countries in combination with software solution providers that integrated TransFollow into their software, are important partners and stakeholders.
- A salary in line with market standards and good secondary employment conditions
- A work environment with many opportunities
- A small but very professional development team, with huge growth potential
- A work environment where working hours can be adapted to your private situation.
Working part-time (32 hours) is possible.
- Recent vervuld
- 3-5 jaar
- 6-10 jaar