Marketing Automation Specialist
For TUI I am searching for a Marketing Automations Specialist for the Centres of Excellence team.
TUI is well on its way to transforming their marketing to be highly relevant to each individual customer, driven by what they understand about their history and reacting to the events and behaviours of each customer. Now is the perfect time to join the team as they embark on the next phase of our journey. They are moving to customer journeys, campaigns and activities that are highly personalised and automated by data and analytics in real-time.
As a Marketing Automation Specialist in the Centres of Excellence team, you will be responsible for building industry-leading campaigns and journeys that leverage the power of the leading real-time marketing platform - Braze. Focussing on a specific journey or lifecycle phase, you will build automated journeys and campaigns (templates & components) for all markets using all available channels (e.g. mobile push, in-app messages and content cards, email etc.)
At TUI, they never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight their customers and grow their business. They recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Your key areas of responsibility and accountability will be:
- Campaign components & capabilities
- Create Braze & Taxi campaign components for use across markets, products & brands, with appropriate levels of parent/child connections and control/flexibility.
- Journey & campaign production
- Work with your Centre of Excellence team to input into and translate journey & campaign briefs into Braze canvases, templates and campaigns.
- Productionise Braze & Taxi campaign components built by the Platform team for use across markets, products & brands, with appropriate levels of parent/child connections and control/flexibility.
- Hands on responsibility for the design & build of templates, content blocks, campaigns and journeys for your Centre of Excellence. Ensure they are built in the most efficient way, leveraging pre-built API driven components as much as possible.
- Work with the Platform team to ensure that all data requirements are defined and understood to support the delivery of each campaign.
- Become an expert in the capabilities and features of Braze, so you leverage the full power of the platform in the automations you build.
- Rigorously test all templates and components to ensure they render correctly across browsers and devices.
- Work with Designers to provide innovative and responsive creative solutions for the marketing programs, journeys and campaigns, and ensure all templates and components meet brand guidelines.
- Manage their over-arching rules of engagement and customer contact policies across brands, channels and journeys for your Centre of Excellence.
- Ensure audience size for marketing automations is optimised by effective selections, appropriate suppressions and intelligent defaults to ensure relevant customers are not omitted.
- Ensure appropriate selection criteria are in place so that our marketing programs adhere to the Data Protection Act and other relevant legislation.
- Testing & optimisation
- Work with the Analytics team to implement and manage the control cell strategy (fallow & campaign level) to ensure they effectively measure the incremental value of their activity, at overall, program, journey and campaign levels.
- Ensure all activity is appropriately tested and relevant approvals gained before going live.
- Business Insight
- Gain and maintain an expert understanding of the travel industry, TUI’s business and their drivers of value and wider dynamics in each source market and our competitors.
- Gain and maintain a deep understanding of your Centre of Excellence focus area, using customer insight, business insight and competitor insight.
- Understand TUI’s customer segments and behaviors. Use this insight to inform and influence plans and development around KPIs and their marketing programs.
- User Support
- Support the set-up and on-going training of TUI's Braze user community, across both Group and Source markets.
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR
- Proven track record of implementing multichannel marketing communications through industry-leading technology (ideally Braze but also Salesforce, Adobe, EMarsys, IBM etc.)
- Comfortable working in a large pan European business, where some travel will be required.
- Fluent in English, ability in other languages desirable but not essential (German, French & Dutch)
- Experience in a similar digital role
- Good technical knowledge of marketing platforms, and good knowledge of relevant coding languages (HTML, SQL, Liquid script etc.)
- Experience working with API's and related tools would be an advantage
- Skilled in developing mobile responsive templates and in use of Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Image Ready, Flash
- Experience of working using agile methodologies would be an advantage
- Experience of data driven marketing techniques
- Strong problem solving capabilities, organisation skills and very logical train of thought
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible approach to working within a fast changing environment
TUI's Vision: Think Travel. Think TUI.
Discovering the world’s diversity, exploring new horizons, experiencing foreign countries and cultures: travel broadens peoples’ minds. At TUI we create unforgettable moments for our customers across the world and make their dreams come true.
We are mindful of the importance of travel and tourism for many countries in the world and the people living there. We partner with these countries and help shape their future – in a committed and sustainable manner.
I take personal responsibility for my own actions so others can rely on me
I am honest, open and transparent
I do the right thing for our people, customers and shareholders
I value differences and play to people’s strengths
I treat people as individuals and provide a personalised service
I am authentic and bring my personality to work
I go the extra smile
I listen, learn and encourage new ideas so we continuously improve
I am passionate about what we do and take pride in what we achieve
In addition to an extensive package of employment conditions, working at TUI brings many benefits, extras and fun:
- Annual cafeteria plan related to working conditions;
- Health & Wellbeing: sports, nutrition and inspiring sessions;
- Employee benefits on travel;
- Life Long Learning (online/offline);
- After exertion comes relaxation through numerous personnel activities.
- Marketing Automation
- Recent vervuld
- 1-2 jaar
- 3-5 jaar