Paid Search Manager
Functie omschrijving Paid Search Manager
Do you want to take ownership of multi-million Euro marketing budgets to deliver ambitious growth targets in one of our client's most significant marketing channels? Does the idea of working in a motivated team excite you and are you constantly willing to share knowledge and bring the team to a next level? Then you might be the new Paid Search Manager!
The Paid Search Portfolio Lead is part of the Online Marketing Team (OMT) and reports to the Paid Search Manager Europe. The OMT is a young and dynamic group of ~12 professionals with big ambitions and a true passion for online marketing. The OMT is responsible for the online marketing strategy and execution for all the brands across Europe.
You will develop an overall strategic vision and direction for the Paid Search channel on a European level and be responsible for executing against this strategy through your team with a view to meet our ambitious growth targets. As such you will own a multi-million Euro annual budget and be accountable to deliver ambitious revenue targets within ROI guidelines.
As Paid Search Manager, you will manage several portfolio team leads, who each run paid search for a number of countries together with a team of search specialists.
You ensure they use data to optimize large budgets and bids in line with the search strategy, are able to spot and leverage market opportunities and operate efficiently.
You will also initiate and implement key projects to enable scalable growth and ensure best e-com and paid search practices are applied. You are naturally curious and passionate about search and the ambassador for your channel within the company.
In addition, this role involves significant stakeholder management across various departments including the leadership team, BI/analytics, country managers and the technology teams to drive innovation and deliver upon the Paid Search roadmap.
Functie eisen Paid Search Manager
For this position, we are looking for someone with an enthusiastic and proactive character, who can quickly pick up the business, set priorities and take ownership of all of significant SEM account portfolio. You are highly analytical, autonomous and have strong experience within SEM delivering through others to drive revenue growth within ROI guidelines.
You also have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- A minimum of 7-8 years of relevant paid search experience
- At least 3 years’ experience leading/managing others
- Proven track record within similar paid search role, and can demonstrate improving performance and ROI
- Exceptional ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple manner
- Highly analytical with exceptional planning and problem-solving skills
- Google AdWords Certification, mandatory
- Google Analytics Certification, preferred
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with ability to handle multiple and changing priorities
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Good/excellent knowledge of a second language (Dutch, Swedish, German, French or Norwegian) would be a plus
At our client people work hard, have fun and never forget to celebrate their successes. They value innovation, creating high-quality products and delivering the best customer experience and service. They are a fast-growing company that combines an ecommerce mind-set with a tangible and emotional product. Besides their famous annual New Year's party and summer party, they end the week with Friday afternoon drinks.
- Awesome colleagues from all corners of the globe
- A fun and challenging ecommerce surrounding in a dynamic and international environment
- Competitive compensation and an environment to develop yourself
- Informal and hands-on work culture
- Room for you to do things your way, growth to improve and excel
- Two minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station with a fantastic view of the city