Quantitative Research Manager FMCG
Functie omschrijving Quantitative Research Manager FMCG
As Research Manager within the Rotterdam office you will be part of a team of 30 enthusiastic marketers and researchers who are determined to bring the voice of consumers into the heart of our client’s business. Having a focus on FMCG and through your passion for quantitative research, you will inspire marketers of cool companies. Your main focus will be on the Jacob Douwe Egberts brand.
You fully manage client projects and help companies to listen to and collaborate with their customers, based on innovative research methods.
Your main responsibilities
- As a Research Manager, you are responsible for running projects from A to Z; from setting up a research project to delivering an impactful report and presentation to the client, while keeping the business objectives in mind in every step of the process.
- You design insightful reports with advanced and actionable marketing advice that support your clients in their decision-making.
- You are in close contact with customers within the FMCG industry to understand their strategic goals and translate them into concrete research objectives. You get responsibility to develop and maintain your own customer portfolio.
- You will guide more junior consultants in the analysis process and will perform more advanced analyses techniques if needed (mostly quantitative).
- You closely work with senior research & business managers who will coach and support you.
- You develop market research and marketing expertise and knowledge on client projects.
- You gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains, both within the projects you are involved in, and within training.
Functie eisen Quantitative Research Manager FMCG
- Master degree (e.g. Economics, Psychology, Product Development, Market Research) with a solid marketing knowledge and interest in market research
- 4-6 years of experience in a similar role, focusing on online quantitative market research
- Experience in the FMCG industry is a strong plus
- Experience with brand trackers and/or concept testing is a strong plus
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of Dutch is definitely an asset.
- Adequate skills in various areas of word processing, spreadsheets and presentation tools
- Proactive and hands-on mindset
- Strong sense of ownership and dedication
- Engaging writing & reporting style
- Excellent communication skills & confident in interactions
- Solid account management skills
- Creative, humorous & fun to work with a smile;-)
Over the last 10 years, they have grown at an amazing 25% a year. Their recipe for success: a never ceasing enthusiasm, a lot of hard work, a culture of sharing, and permanent innovation.